Botanical Name : Carica papaya
Urdu Name : Papitaa
Hindi Name : Papita
Sanskrit Name : Erand karkati
Parts used : Leaves, Seeds, Fruit
Health benefits :
- Papaya seeds contain vital nutrients that help heal cirrhosis of the liver. Grind or crush 5-6 papaya seeds and have them with food or juice, especially lime juice.
- Eating small amount of Papaya seeds regularly helps in detoxing of the liver and keeps liver diseases at bay.
- Papaya seeds can be used to improve kidney health and preventing renal failure.
- Papaya seeds contain agent that stop the growth of cancer cells and tumors. They contain isthiocyanate which works well for colon, breast, lungs, leukemia and prostate cancer.
- The seeds of papaya contain an alkaloid called “ Carpaine “ that kills intestinal worms and amoeba parasites.
error: Content is protected !!