Botanical Name : Alpinia galangal Wild Linn
Hindi Name : Kulanjan, Pan ki jar
English Name : Siamese Ginger
Arabic Name : Galangal
Parts Used : Roots
Medicinal Uses / Benefits :
- Alpinia species show promise as anti-fungal, hypotensives, enhancers of sperm count and motality.
- Anti-tunor and anti-dementia effects have been observed in rodents.
- Used in dyspepsia, fevers, incontinence of urine and also advocated in diabetes mellitus and said to diminish quantity of urine.
- It is used to destroy bad smell in the mouth and from other parts of body.
- It is used to improve the voice in throat affections.
error: Content is protected !!