Fil Fil Daraz
Botanical Name : Piper Cubeba
Urdu Name : Filfil daraz, pipul
English Name : Balinese pepper, Jaborandi pepper, Bengal pepper
Hindi Name : Pipal, Pippli
Parts Used : Roots and fruits
Medicinal Uses :
- Pippli induces proper secretion of digestive juices so it is very useful in loss of taste and indigestion.
- Chemical composition of chavya is quite similar to that of maricha so its usefulness is similar to that of maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Pippli corrects the metabolism thus benefits in metabolic disorders like obesity, rheumatic conditions etc.
- Pippli improves the working of the liver.
- Pippli works well in hemorrhoids and other diseases of Ano rectal region.
- Pippli powder should be taken with pippli powder in hemorrhoids.
- Pippli is a very good medicine for chronic but non-febrile conditions. Half a gram of its dired powder should be taken twice a day with a little jaggery.
- One gram each of the harad and pippli powder (if taken twice daily mixed with honey), is a good recipe for the patients who complain of passing incomplete and mucous-mixed stool serveral times in a day.
- People, who have gas formation and abdominal distention with the intake of milk, are advised to boil a small piece of pipali along with milk.
- Pipali is also helpful in sporadic chest infections and sinus problems. It can be taken half to one gram twice a day with honey.
error: Content is protected !!