Botanical Name : Chinamomum Zeylanicum
Urdu Name : Dalchini
Arabic Name : Querfa
English Name : Cinnamon
Parts Used : Bark, Powder, Leaf, oil
Medicinal Uses :
- Dalchini are used as a natural sweetner in diabetes mellitus.
- Dalchini ought to be chewed or gargled (Decoction of Dalchini) in bad breath, cavities in teeth and bad taste in mouth.
- Dalchini used for mouth wash in bad breath and keeps teeth healthy.This is often done by chewing of cinnamon.
- Chewing of Dalchini helps in nausea.
- Dalchini paste is applied in skin diseases like skin tags and moles etc.
- Dalchini oil relieve pain and inflammation caused due to scorpion bite.
- Dalchini is also used for lowering cholesterol, weight and diabetes.
error: Content is protected !!